They say that everything we need is within us, but is it just me, or do you sometimes get so stuck in your head that it seems impossible to power through? Mental health is incredibly important, but it’s definitely a balancing act. We have so much input coming at us daily through social media, TV, the news, advertisements, not to mention family/friend/or workplace life and drama. We are constantly juggling. We show up for our jobs, and all the people in our lives, while often silently struggling through our own insecurities, disappointments, and struggles. Like I always say, you have to make time to show up for yourself. This week I wanted to highlight 10 throwback posts that focus on mental health and self-care. Save this post and take some time to read through these posts working through whichever topic meets a need right now. You CAN do this, and I’m with you!
10 Throwback Posts to Aid Your Mental Health!
1. Heather’s 30-day Gratitude Challenge
2. Stop Being a Copycat-Bish & Be Authentically You
3. Self-Confidence In 5 Easy Steps
4. The Pros & Cons Of Being A Perfectionist
5. Self-Care vs Laziness for the Modern Boss Babe
6. How To Stop Making Excuses
7. Things To Prepare For When You Are Leveling Up
8. How To Navigate Off-Days
9. Stand Up For You
10. Turning Fear Into Fuel