It’s Pumpkin Spice Latte season! Sure, you can run to your local Starbucks and buy them for everyone, but if you want to have a late night-in this fall season with friends, here’s how to make one! I mean, what’s better than pumpkin spice lattes, Beauty Kitchen Pumpkin Masks, and your favorite reality show binge?
Here is a simple recipe to take you to the next level! No need to run to Starbucks in your UGG boots.
– 1 cup milk
– 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
– 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
– Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
– Sprinkles to top off the whipped cream (optional)
Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a medium microwave safe bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and vent with a small hole. Microwave until the milk is hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy, about 30 seconds.
Pour the espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the foamed milk. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Happy fall y’all! Don’t forget to tag me @AskHeatherMariannaBlog on Insta with your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte pics!