As everyone who reads this blog knows, I am a yo-yo dieter. I go hard some weeks and pig-out others. It just depends on my work load that week, and honestly, how I’m feeling. One thing I’ve been trying to do is to learn some new healthy, yet TASTY, recipes that I actually enjoy eating so I don’t grab my ruffles and dip, lol.
Today’s recipe is so easy!!! If you’re bored of the same old food, then this is a great low-calorie dish to add to your recipe list.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
– Zucchini Steamer Pasta (2 bags)
– 1 avocado, to garnish
– 10 small, sweet peppers OR 5 bell peppers
– Chicken breast (or your choice of protein)
– Olive Oil
– Salt/Pepper (I used Mrs. Dash)
Here’s How to Prepare it:
– Once you steam the pasta, you’ll need to drain it otherwise there will be way too much water in the skillet.
– After draining the pasta, sauté with the olive oil, then add the veggies and cooked chicken and seasoning of your choice
– Finally, top with ½ of an avocado and serve
I know you guys will love this and all the variations you can do with this delicious, steamed pasta!