- You cannot add "Ecopro Natural Wood Dry Body Brush" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Facial Cupping Kit
or 4 installments of $11.69 by More info
Smooth away fine lines wrinkles and define your jawline while producing collagen with this Facial Cupping Set. Add a bottle of Superior Mushroom Serum and Heather Marianna’s Skin & Hair Oil for a next level treatment, and be sure to use code TRYIT at checkout to save $10 off your serum pairing!
Out of Stock
Benefits | Skin Concerns | Skin Type
Cupping is an alternative therapy that uses suction cups to stimulate your skin and muscles. It can be done on your face or body. The suction promotes increased blood circulation, which may help relieve muscle tension, promote cell repair, and aid in other regeneration. Over time this practice improves the complexion and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
Facial cupping has been shown to:
•increase oxygen-rich blood circulation
•strengthen skin and connective tissues
•stimulate cells responsible for collagen production
•relax muscle tension
Because of this, the practice is said to:
•minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
•tone chin, jawline, neck, and décolletage
•regulate oil production
•improve nutrient delivery and product absorption
2pc set of medical grade glass suction cups, 15mm & 25mm.
High structured and durable.
How to Use
General guidelines suggest these steps:
• Wash your face and gently pat dry.
• Lightly massage your face with your hands to release preliminary tension. Although face oils are optional, applying a light layer to your skin may help decrease your risk of bruising as you move the cups.
• Start by applying a small cup to your chin and around your mouth. Leave the cup in place for few seconds and then move upward to a new area.
• Swap smaller cups for larger cups as needed, like when you get to your forehead.
• Continue until you have successfully cupped all desired areas.
If you used a face oil, cleanse your face and pat dry. Otherwise, use a splash of warm water to reopen your pores. Continue with your beauty or skin care routine.
You may notice minor redness and irritation afterward. This is normal and should subside within a few hours.