It’s the last day of August, and I thought today would the perfect day to post this beauty tip so you can get started fresh next month.
I’ve been doing a lot of posting on facial cupping lately. While some recommend not doing it more than once per week, I do it between 1 and 3 times a week, and I’ve seen some amazing results. I love this treatment because it’s easy to do and you only need to purchase a cupping set and you can pair the treatment with your favorite facial oils and serums that you already have!
So, first things first. Does facial cupping actually work?
The short answer is, YES facial cupping works! Many who have tried it notice improvements in their skin’s texture, clarity, puffiness, and elasticity. It’s also an amazing way to relax and de-stress. Face cupping works by using the pull of suction to boost circulation in the skin and muscles of your face. Facial cupping also increases blood circulation and stimulates the facial cells that are responsible for collagen production. In turn, this can brighten your skin, minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles, and tone your chin, jawline, and neck by decreasing puffiness.
When I Want To Sculpt My Jawline/Double Chin:
1. Apply your choice of your favorite facial oil, I use my namesake oil, the Heather Marianna’s Oil for Skin & Hair.
2. Using the larger cup, squeeze them and start sliding from under your chin out toward your jawline and then release.
3. I usually do this for about 4-7 minutes by repeating the method.
I’m 44 and this treatment has really shown some major results with my jawline and helped my jowls so much as well.
When I Want More Defined Cheekbones And A Smoother Forehead:
1. Apply your choice of serum, for this I use the Superior Mushroom Serum mixed with Heather Marianna’s Oil for Skin & Hair
2. For your cheeks, use the larger cup, squeeze them, and start sliding from your cheeks out toward your ears, and then release.
3. For your forehead, do the same thing but start in the middle of your forehead and slide the cups out toward the end of your brows. I use the smaller cup for the forehead.
For 4-6 hours post cupping, avoid exposure to Caffeine, alcohol, sugary foods and drinks, dairy, and processed meats. These foods slow down your body’s ability to process the treatment. Also avoid hot showers, saunas, hot tubs, strong air conditioning, and intense exercise.
Be sure to order your cups here before they’re sold out!